Multi Drop Van Driver – Wimbledon, London – £10ph
Are you over 25? Do you have van delivery experience? And are you looking for full time job, at good rates, with great opportunities?
We have a FULL-TIME position for a Multi Drop Van Driver to work for our client, you will be working with the warehouse and logistics manager on delivering and organizing the events. The role will include supporting on some of the events too.
The aim of the role is to ensure all the events have the correct food and equipment and are delivered on time for the events to run smoothly. You will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure this is done.
25-30 per week in low season
45 – 55 hours per week – in peak season
The business operates at weekends and you must be prepared to work on a Saturday and Sunday where necessary. If events occur on weekends then you will able to claim time back in lieu or take time off during the week when appropriate. (Once Full time)
- Loading and unloading events
- Delivering on time
- Keeping Van Clean and checking its Maintenance
- Collecting Stock from Suppliers
- Packing for Events following from a list
- Maintaining the organization of the Warehouse
Being able to be part of a core team on events either back of house, waitering or being a barman. With more experience you can then maybe start to manage your own small team
They are looking for someone who shows common sense and has good organizational skills. Some days can be long so you need to not be afraid of hard work and long hours if necessary. You need to be personable, friendly, honest and willing to help create events that are personal to each client.
Hours of work will vary on a weekly and seasonal basis. You will be contracted to 40 hours a week with extra one-off payments for working on any outside events, again once you are working full time for the client. Candidates will be expected to work on weekends when needed.
We will look for the following attributes in our ideal candidate:
- Perfect spoken and written (read) English
- Full UK driving license
- Physical fitness
- Good personal presentation
- Personal commitment to quality
- A strong work ethic, organisational skills and good time management
- Some experience of hospitality, ideally food and beverage / events
- An excellent team player with a can-do attitude
Have previous multi drop experience of 15/20 drops a day and a minimum of two year’s multi drop experience
Must have full relevant UK driving licence (Endorsement restricts may apply).
Full background and references checks will be done.
To apply for this position today, follow the link below!
Or Call John on 0208 539 4411
Or email: John@relianceemployment.com
* Reliance Employment is a market leader of recruitment services to the Logistics, Healthcare, and Industrial sectors including temporary supply solutions and permanent placement
We also have full-time, weekend and “temp to perm” positions available!